Still Leading at Alibata

It seems I'm still leading though busy and was not able to work on my entries for Alibata contest. My blog and website are still ranking on top of Google, Yahoo and especially at MSN. This blog is still doing fine at Yahoo but still playing hide and seek at Google and MSN. Sometimes this blog was on top of Google but sometimes it just dissapeared on SERP. My entries that are still doing good are the globalwarmingawareness07.com (topping MSN and Yahoo), paradisephilippinesinfo.blogspot.com (topping Google and MSN), shopautodotca-seocontest.info (topping Google), ghc.ibaan.net, xytron.com.paradisephilippines.html, salibata.com and etc. Most of my new Alibata blogs are still not showing at Google and MSN but some are showing in Yahoo SERP. I know I must still work hard because I know my opponents are working hard also on their Alibata entries.