Happy New Year

Happy New Year everyone! You know I was so blessed even though I can say that this outgoing year of the Pig 2007 was so expensive for me. We faced many trials but still the Lord Jesus Christ didn’t let us down. He helped my wife during her delicate pregnancy and He blessed us with a beautiful cesarean baby girl. Our company passed the ISO9001: 2000 certification. Our company gave us our life and health insurance benefits. I fully-paid the down payment of our new house. I won the top 2 overall of the first checkpoint of Bayanihan SEO contest.

I really thank the Lord for all those blessings. Still I have many things to ask for but I am always satisfied for what I am receiving. I hope I could buy my first car on 2008. I hope He would still bless us with more at the year of the Rat 2008, all of us people in this world. Happy New Year!!!